FIRE MARSHAL BILL
Bill was resuced by local firefighters and police officers after an attempt to keep warm under a car hood almost caused him his life. Unfortunately, he received some radiator (steam) burns under his chin and chest. He is currently being treated at West Deptford Animal Hospital with the support of local firefighters. His owners have not come forward to claim him in the past 2 weeks so is officially looking for a new home. He required medication on his burns for several months but is now all healed now and READY FOR ADOPTION!!!